Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Reservations Agent - Ski & Ride School
Stateline, NV, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Reservations Lead helps oversees the daily operations of the call center floor and acts as manager on duty when the manager is off. Helps front line reservation agents with complex bookings, computer, and program issues. Helps in the recovery of guest service issues, cancelling, and modification of reservations.
Additional job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ability and desire to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends & holidays is required.
- Help oversee front line staff of 5
- Be able to monitor phone interactions between staff and guests
- Be able to travel from Stagecoach lodge to the California or Gondola locations for meetings, trainings, and supply needs
- Will work with all departments to obtain information for resort info on phone calls
- Assist in the training of staff on all Ski & Ride School products and reservation systems
- Help to resolve guest issues in the best interest of the guest and the company
- Assist in compile call volume data and report on daily calls and sales
- Answer phone calls and provide guest service and convert opportunities into sales.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed consistently and report agent disciplinary issues to management.
- Assist in employee reviews, mid and end of season
- Ability to work at Stagecoach Lodge regardless of weather and road conditions, work shift can start between 7:00am and 7:30am. Stagecoach lodge is located at the top of Kingsbury Grade. 375 Quaking Aspen Road, Stateline, NV 89449. Bus service is not always available.
- Lead experience and/or call center experience - Required
- Experience with reservations platform - Preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office is - Required.
- Successful candidate will possess strong leadership, customer service and communication skills.
- Previous Ski & Ride School experience - Preferred
- 1 year of guest/customer service & sales experience - Required
- High School diploma or equivalent - Preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and coordinate follow up on outstanding issues - Required
Work Schedule: Reservations Lead will work 5 days a week, and up to 6 days a week during holiday/peak times, all shifts start between 7:00am and 7:30am based on business and staff volume. Work hours are based on business call volume. Required to work all Holiday and weekends including but not limited to: 2-3 weeks before and after holiday times. 7th day work is optional during peak holiday times.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127882
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago