Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Rental Technician - Ski and Ride School - Winter Seasonal
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Indoor Support is responsible for maintaining the Children's Ski/Ride School facility, ordering necessary supplies, lunch ordering and set-up on a daily basis. Additionally, keeping accurate records and accounting of children, and assisting with contacting parents for students requiring early pick up and end-of-day pick up.
· Daily set-up and take-down of tables for lunch based on number of children in ski/ride school
· Fitting and maintaining rental gear
· Gather and prepare snacks and drinks for students
· Assisting children to and from ski/ride learning areas
· Communicate with parents
· Assist with indoor and outdoor facility related duties such as early drop offs.
· Maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of the Children's facilities and bathrooms
· Responsible for sick and sad children
· Assign duties to indoor support staff
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125475
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago