Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Product Sales - Mt. Brighton, MI
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Lead Product Sales
As an Advanced Sales Agent, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Mt. Brighton! We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined, and take pride in their work for this Winter Seasonal position.
The Product Sales Agent is a part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsible for selling and auditing tickets, season passes, and fulfilling pre-purchased sales orders at Mt. Brighton’s ticket office/Guest Services locations. This position requires a full knowledge of our products and services and is responsible for collecting guest information, reconciling daily audit packs, and assisting with daily operations.
This position can be located at any of the following locations:
- Ticket Office - This location primarily sells daily lift tickets, rentals vouchers, and redemption of online orders. Candidates should have the ability to retain a significant amount of information.
- Guest Services – This location primarily sells season passes and lessons along with redemption of online orders. It is also the guest service and information center for Mt. Brighton. Candidates should have the ability to retain a significant amount of information.
AS A LEAD PRODUCT SALES AGENT YOU WILL:
- Train Product Sales Agents
- Supervise Product Sales Agents
- Assign workstations and cash drawers
- Accurately count drawers and make deposits
- Field guest issues and work to create individualized service solutions
- Accurately, efficiently, and independently process lift access products while capturing guest data
- Ask the guest for their data with every transaction
- Effectively demonstrates the ability to learn, understand and communicate well with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Communicate professionally in-person and over the phone and radio, to both internal and external guests. Follow proper radio protocols and procedures.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
- Resolve guest relation and/or product issues in an expedient manner and perform refunds under guidance of management.
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit.
- Escalate any audit concerns and questions to supervisor to rectify issues in a timely manner
- Demonstrate proficiency in closing procedures, presenting organized backup and audit packs in a timely manner.
- Work on a computer with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
- Must be able to interact with guest and work on a computer at the same time.
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS
- Responsible to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of work area while paying attention to detail
- Perform other duties as appropriate
- Maintain professional appearance and attendance record in accordance with the policies set forth by Vail Resorts.
- Typing skills with an emphasis on data collection
- Ability to answer questions and speak intelligently about all resort products
- Fun, outgoing personality traits
- Take timeliness and deliverable tasks seriously
- Ability to develop a quick rapport with clients
- Ability to stay calm in busy and stressful situations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum availability of 3 shifts/week, with a minimum of 1 mandatory “hot shift”
- Prior guest service experience - Preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age - Required
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126048
Tourism - Travel
19 days ago