Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Housekeeping - Year Round (11 Month)
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- this is a lead position with direct reports. Ensures the efficient, high quality operation of the team during schedule.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times
- Oversees and evaluates housekeeping staff on completion of daily work assignments.
- Responsible for housekeeper’s progress and quality of cleanliness.
- Inspects all units and advises the housekeeping office on cleaning deficiencies.
- Provides feedback to Executive Housekeeper regarding staff performance.
- Makes sure all the housekeepers have the proper and necessary equipment and supplies.
- Ensure all areas are secure when leaving.
- Assists with transporting housekeeping staff as needed.
- Works cohesively with other departments.
- Assist in establishment of quality cleaning standards.
- Attend company and department training programs as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including cleaning of units and general custodial task
- Driver License required
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 121263
6 months ago