Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Guest Service Ambassadors - Winter Seasonal - Beaver Creek, CO
Beaver Creek, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Lead Guest Service Ambassadors are highly visible to guests with frequent and sometimes involved guest interactions; your main focus will be to anticipate guest needs and to be able to satisfy those needs through your own knowledge and expertise of the resort. Your role is to be proactive and professional, constantly seeking guest interactions in the resort and on the mountain in order to do the unexpected and "wow" guests with quick thinking and superior guest service skills.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Working outside and spending a good portion of the day in the resort village and at points of entry to the resort, as well as skiing/riding on the mountain in order to assist guests on beginner/intermediate trails.
- Carry ski/snowboard equipment for guests, meet and greets, provide information and guest assistance in parking, village, ski valet and ski school locations; make reservations, transport guests, solve ski/snowboard swaps and resolve guest issues.
- Run group tours on Beaver Creek Mountain, such as Women’s Social Ski Tour, Golden Ticket and White Glove First Tracks.
- Work in the lost & found/ information office and Ski Valet as required, and support White Carpet Club operations as needed.
- Responsible for daily operations and leading a team. Assist Supervisors with duties such as staff training and coaching, scheduling, morning meetings, and other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma - required, College degree - preferred
- Must be a level 7 or higher ski or snowboard ability – required
- Previous experience working a front line or guest facing position - preferred
- Leadership or staff management experience - preferred
- Must be able to carry and assist guests with equipment and other items constantly throughout shift – required
- Knowledge of Beaver Creek Mountain – highly preferred
- Previous experience solving guest issues or problems - preferred
- Able to pass a MVR check to drive a company vehicle - required
- Must be able to work outdoors in all mountain winter weather conditions - required
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift without sitting - required
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs - required
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English - required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127498
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago