Work for Vail Resorts
Lead - EpicMix Raching - Winter Seasonal
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Oversee set up and dismantling of EpicMix Racing venue.
- Oversee set up and dismantling of special race venues.
- Set up electronic timing and communications - Operate and be able to troubleshoot.
- Open, operate, trouble shoot, and close RPOS systems.
- Post results of events and hand out awards.
- Set and pace set race courses.
- Oversee installation of fencing, signage and safety features.
- Point person for special race series.
- Oversee snow removal.
- Valid driver license - required
- EXPERT Skier or Snowboarder and be able to carry heavy loads while skiing or snowboarding in expert terrain - required
- Able to work extended hours outside in an alpine mountain environment with variable weather conditions including snow, wind, cold, and sun - required
- Able to work holidays, weekends, and evenings - required
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal - required
- Basic knowledge of RPOS, at least one year of RPOS experience - required
- Advanced knowledge of ski race timing systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office / MS Outlook
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126001
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago