Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Cashier - Main Lodge Rentals - Full Time and Part Time
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Lead Cashiers are responsible for positively impacting the customer's rental experience by effectively training, supervising, and directing cashiers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with company procedures and guidelines
- Effectively train and direct the activities of cashiers and set the standard for customer service
- Resolve situations to the satisfaction of the customer
- Ensure returned equipment is restocked to the correct product location on the rental floor
- Monitor the store's operational reports to identify opportunities for improved store execution
- A minimum of 1 years relevant work experience - preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn register
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Supervisory experience in a retail environment - preferred
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125852
5 months ago