Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Cashier - Breeze - PT
Dumont, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Responsible for directing, supervising and training cashiers. Complete cash register transactions accurately and efficiently. Ensure that merchandise displays are clean, organized, and stocked.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete sales transactions by accurately and efficiently ringing up customer sales
- Responsible for following all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention standards
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Remove all sensormatics and hangers from merchandise prior to placing items in bag(s) for customers
- Maintain a neat and organized work area by placing hangers, sensors, returned items, and paperwork in appropriate and designated locations
- Assist with in-store merchadise shipping and receiving
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally
- Call for additional assistance if a line develops to ensure proper guest satisfaction
- Assist Managers in the training of new sales associates for assigned department
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention
- Provide an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant work experience required; Relevant work experience within the company preferred.
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- English fluency
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; stores are open 7 days a week and hours vary depending upon location, season, and type of store
Want the best of mountain living and city amenities? Our location at Dumont, CO offers just that! Live and work in Dumont and you are just 30 minutes away from some of the best skiing/riding CO offers, a short 30 minute drive to Red Rocks or a 45 minute jaunt to Denver. Not only that, but work at one of North America’s most recognized Retail providers with people that want to be in the thick of adventure-living with you. Join our team and be on the cutting edge of what’s trending right now in outside adventure sports. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124912 ELJ
2 months ago