Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Cashier - Breck Sports - Full Time & Part Time
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Department Lead: Cashier: Full-Time, Seasonal
Vail Resorts Retail
Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe Vail Resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work for Vail Resorts Retail is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
Lead Cashiers are responsible for positively impacting the customer's shopping experience by effectively training, supervising, and directing cashiers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with company procedures and guidelines
- Effectively train and direct the activities of cashiers and set the standard for customer service
- Resolve situations to the satisfaction of the customer
- Ensure that merchandise displays are clean, organized, and well-stocked
- Ensure returned merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor
- Monitor the store's operational reports to identify opportunities for improved store execution
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn register
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Supervisory experience in a retail environment - preferred
Vail Resorts Retail operates over 200 year-round and seasonal stores under 40 + retail brand names specializing in ski, bike, golf and fly fishing products and gear. We operate in world-class locations.
Learn more about Breckenridge Sports
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
- Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts; including Breckenridge, Keystone, Beaver Creek and Vail
- Employee discounts at our retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124953
5 months ago