Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Bell - DoubleTree by Hilton - Breckenridge, CO
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Lead Bell/Valet at Doubletree is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Bell/Valet team. This will include the responsibility of overseeing the safe and efficient relocation of guest’s automobiles to designated parking locations. This individual is also responsible for ensuring the timely delivery and retrieval of guest’s luggage by all team members. This position will assign and instruct Bell/Valet team members in details of work, observe/assist in performance and encourage adherence to standard operating procedures. The Lead Bell/Valet is also responsible for training, and visually monitoring performance of all employees.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, meeting rooms according to individual needs
- Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, flowers, boxes and various items to the guest rooms.
- Performing the daily tasks according to the Doubletree Standards, and those set forth by the Management team.
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing both with guests, co-workers and subordinates.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, despite how busy or the time of day.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Ensuring good safety practices of guests throughout the hotel, and proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- Must follow division grooming standards
- Complies with all Doubletree policies, procedure and standards of operation.
- Ensures the Bell desk and adjacent public area’s are kept in pristine condition
- The bell captain will work in conjunction with the Guest Service Manager in developing the scheduling and all training.
- Will oversee ski valet and all luggage storage and organization.
- Responsible to ensure all employees are following proper procedures, company policies have completed daily checklists.
- At least 1 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- CO Drivers License preferred, satisfactory driving record required
- At least 21 years old
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Hotel System preferred
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends
- Must be able to lift 100lbs continuously during an 8hr shift
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127869
30 days ago