Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Barista - Murdocks - Full Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Plan, supervise, and coordinate the daily operations of the restaurants as needed.
- Exercise supervisory authority over restaurant.
- Train employees, conduct staff meetings. Plan work schedules.
- Confer regularly with staff to coordinate activities, assign and check work, resolve problems, etc.
- Supervise and assist as necessary with all operations, which may include: line set-up and restocking; food preparation, customer service; cleaning and organizing cooking, service, and dining area; dishwashing; bartending, etc.
- Order, receive, and maintain an appropriate inventory of food and supplies, which may include coordinating the transportation of goods.
- Ensure that applicable health and safety procedures and regulations are followed.
- Prepare a variety of administrative/operations reports and records; timesheets, daily staffing reports, inventories, cash reports etc.
- Supervise and assist with the processing of daily receipts.
- Monitor food and service to ensure that appropriate quality standards are maintained.
- Confer regularly with immediate supervisor and other Company personnel to plan, coordinate and evaluate services/activities, exchange information, resolve problems, etc. Attend staff meetings.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma.
- At least 2 years previous restaurant and barista experience.
- Broad, basic knowledge and skills related to restaurant operations, including experience in ordering, inventory control, staff scheduling, cash reports and similar administrative or management functions.
- Good administrative, math, and supervisory skills. Some previous supervisory and budget administration experience.
- Experience working with a variety of commercial food service equipment.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers and other company personnel.
- Basic knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Exceptional wine, sprits, and beer knowledge. Adequate understanding of UDABC laws and private club management.
- Food handlers and beverage service permits.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127030
about 1 month ago