Work for Vail Resorts
Laundry Attendant - The Arrabelle, a Rock Resort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
AM/PM Laundry Attendant
We require a part time laundy attendant, 4 shifts per week, to cover two AM shifts (from 7am - 3:30pm) and two PM shifts (3pm - 11:30pm)
A stay at The Arrabelle at Vail Square is a Vail ski resort experience unlike any other. The Arrabelle combines the timeless elegance and old-world village charm of Europe’s grand resorts with the romance and alluring style of Vail’s world-renowned alpine heritage.
The laundry attendant is responsible for the daily care of hotel linen and terry products. This position is responsible for the sorting, washing, drying, folding and stocking of all dirty hotel linen and cleaning rags. This person is also repsonible for following all instructions related to the daily use of the laundry equipment and chemicals, including using PPE when needed. In addition, the laundry attendant is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep fo the laundry room, all laundry work areas and housekeeping office and storage areas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs - required
- Ability to lift fore than 25 pounds repetativley during a shift -required
- Ability to operate and maintain commercial high capacity washers and dryers.
- Interact with and communicate with the engineering department and managers to alert them to potential damage of machines.
- Ability to work with hazardous an dcaustic chemicals safely.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours while consistently bending and lifting. -required
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays. -required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. -preferred
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126610
4 months ago