Work for Vail Resorts
Keystone Resort - November 5, 2016 Winter Hiring Event from 2-5 PM
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Keystone Resort is hosting a Winter Jobs National Hiring Event, Nov. 5, 2016 from 2-5 pm at The Mountain House. Employment offers will be extended at this event. No RSVP required.
1202 E Keystone Road
Keystone, CO 80435
To learn about all locations, visit: http://www.vailresortscareers.com/what-to-know/hiring-events
Featured jobs this winter season include positions in food and beverage, transportation (drivers), mountain operations, housekeeping, ski and snowboard instruction, rental and retail at our retail shops, product sales and services, and much more. The event does not include corporate positions.
Many of our employees come to our world-class resorts for a winter and summer season and stay for a career. It is an Experience of a Lifetime you don’t want to miss. We are seeking brave, ambitious and passionate individuals to join our team this winter. Employees get non-traditional perks, benefits and flexibility:
- Receive a complimentary season pass to ski or snowboard at all of Vail Resorts’ owned and operated resorts.
- Work for the industry leader, with world-class mountain resorts and urban ski areas across North America and internationally.
- Obtain award-winning training and professional development. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com/Our-Culture
- Receive discounts on lodging, retail, food and beverage and transportation at most resorts.
- Receive benefits for qualifying positions and hours. Learn more at hwww.vailresortscareers.com/What-To-Know/Benefits-and-Policies
- Take advantage of a flexible schedule with full-time, part-time and holiday help positions.
- Get involved with the EpicPromise program to help the environment, community and employees in need. Learn more at www.epicpromise.com
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127891 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago