Work for Vail Resorts
Intermediate Warehouse Clerk - Beano's Cabin - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
* Internal Description
Responsibilities for the Intermediate Level Warehouse Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and store products
- Stock rotations and Maintain HAACP procedures
- Maintain cleanliness of storerooms, freezers, walk ins, decks, etc.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Maintain a clean and hazard free work environment
- Set up and maintain the daily delivery schedule with the BCFS warehouse
- Maintain a good work environment with the front and back of house staff and the BCFS warehouse personnel
- Holder of keys to building. Responsible for locking building in evening after deliveries have been secured.
- Occasional use of Company vehicles (snowmobiles, pick-up truck, etc.) , tommy lifts, all back of house equipment, materials and utensils, Jacks, Elevators, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education or equivalent - required
- Able to work holidays, weekends and evenings - required
- Able to work the entire winter season - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time - required
- Able to push and pull up to 100lbs - required
- Able to speak and understand English - required
- Previous warehouse work experience - preferred
- In person interview - preferred
Schedule: 12:00p.m. to 8p.m. avg. 35-40 hours/week
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125778
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago