Work for Vail Resorts
Intermediate: Vehicle Maintenance - Full Time
Afton Alps, MN, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Intermediate Vehicle Maintenance position is responsible for the general diagnosis, maintenance and repair Afton Alps' fleet vehicles.
- Provides mechanical repair and other responsibilities including but not limited to diesel engines, electrical systems, hydraulic, tune ups, and brakes.
- Communicate with department heads and employees regarding equipment problems and repairs
- Must be able to assist other employees in diagnosis and repairs.
- Repair and Maint. of Diesel and Gas Engines
- Electrical and Electronic Diagnosis
- Assists in all other shop duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Automotive or Fleet diagnostics and repair.
- Small engine, snowmobile, and UTV/ATV repair experience preferred.
- Able to diagnose and repair electrical and computer systems problems on modern vehicles.
- Able to diagnose and repair major mechanical systems on modern vehicles.
- Needs SAE and Metric hand tools.
- Must have a valid US Driver's License.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs, bend/squat/twist/reach frequently and have strong manual dexterity
- Having the knowledge to know when to ask for help or ask the questions so you don't damage something.
- Will possess an extensive knowledge and skill set to perform any and all maintenance, repairs and fabrication as required.
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest’s premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126938
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago