Work for Vail Resorts
Intermediate Terrain Park Groomer
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Intermediate: Terrain Park Groomer - Winter Seasonal, Full Time, Vail Mountain
Terrain Park Groomer: Intermediate- Assists the Park Manager, Park Grooming Supervisor, Hand Crew Foreman and Leads with all the needs of the department.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with feature construction projects, special event builds and grooming maintenance of the terrain parks, half pipes and terrain based teaching areas.
- Works directly with other park groomers as a team to accomplish daily goals and operations.
- Follow written and oral instructions, including communicating with other departments.
- Ability to read instruments and recognize mechanical issues in snow cats.
- Be able to identify obstacles and hazards in all types of terrain.
- Manage time efficiently during shift to make sure all tasks and projects are completed.
- Adhere to all department policies as well as health and safety protocols.
- Able to work all shifts at any given time, including holidays and weekends.
- Perform safe transportation of rails and other terrain park features.
- 2-5 years of experience operating a snow cat - required.
- 1-2 years of experience in terrain parks - required.
- Able to work in a guest service environment and appear professional at all times - required.
- Highly motivated and able to work well in a team environment - required.
- Follow written and oral instructions, including communicating on the mountain radio - required.
- Able to pass level 7 ski and ride test - required.
- Work outside of snow cat in inclement and adverse weather conditions - required.
- Valid Driver’s License - required.
- Ability to lift up to, and sometimes more than 50lbs - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126768
Tourism - Travel
15 days ago