Work for Vail Resorts
Intermediate Maintenance Technician - Arrowhead Property Management
Edwards, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
We are looking for new Intermediate Maintenance Technician for our managed properties under the Arrowhead Property Management team in the Beaver Creek Resort Properties department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain assets managed by Arrowhead Property Management, including mechanical rooms, kitchens, HVAC, etc.
- General and preventative maintenance and repairs including but not limited to minor electrical, carpentry, drywall, painting, and general building maintenance.
- Perform daily rounds and checks on fire panels, sprinkler systems, heating systems and all common areas.
- Attend to outstanding work order requests from internal departments in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read, write and demonstrate verbal skills to effectively communicate work activities.
- Maintain tools and work area in safe, secure and efficient manner.
- Work with Homeowners and outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age. -required
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience. -required
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbal and written. -required
- Basic computer knowledge. -required
- Must be able to lift and move at least 50lbs. -required
- Experience in Maintenance and Construction related Field. -preferred
- Willing to work with changing shift schedules. -required
- Able to work in all environments (indoor/outdoor) and weather conditions. -required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 122420
4 months ago