Work for Vail Resorts
Intermediate Maintenance Tech - Beaver Creek Resort Properties
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Intermediate Maintenance Tech – Beaver Creek Resort Properties - Full Time, Year Round - Avon, CO
To function as a team member within Maintenance and other Departments. Ability to make competent decisions while thinking of the guests’, owners’, and resort’s interests. Use skill-based knowledge to perform tasks in a professional manner at all times with focus on safety, efficiency, and quality of work. Vail Resorts core values are necessary to succeed in this function.
- Assure that the integrity of the resort assets is maintained.
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations from corporate, State and Federal.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs for rental units, public areas, and equipment.
- Provide training to other staff members as needed.
- Coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required.
- Follow all safety procedures and alert supervisor to any unsafe conditions that may exist.
- Work with other departments and area managers as required.
- Posses your own hand tools and keep them in a safe functional manner at all times.
- Maintain job logs updated daily.
- Maintain a valid Colorado Drivers License.
- Repair and replace parts, piping valves and other fittings, dry wall application, painting and other repair and maintenance duties.
- Good knowledge in appliance installation, general mechanics, wood work, plumbing, electrical, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable on Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills, and receive training from other maintenance staff as well as outside contractors.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations, and adverse equipment failures.
- Other duties as assigned related to function.
- 2-4 years experience in general maintenance - required
- Able to work and/or be on-call nights, weekends, and holidays - required
- Able to respond to guest and HOA service order requests in a timely manner - required
- Able to lift up to 50lbs - required
- Demonstrated attention to detail - preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - preferred
- HotSOS experience - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126999
4 months ago