Work for Vail Resorts
Intermediate Equipment Operator
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- The Intermediate Equipment Operator (II) will operate a variety of equipment, trucks and tractors for the purpose of street and utility repair, maintenance, snow removal and construction of facilities.
- Provide routine maintenance to base areas.
- Operate all equipment used by the Base Ops team including but not limited to Skid Steers, Fork Lifts, Loaders and backhoe.
- Monitor all equipment and make sure that all issues are addressed promptly and communicated with Vehicle Maintenance.
- Physical Labor will be required due to the broad scope of the jobs that will be done for the resort. Responsible for all aspects of nightly snow removal operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year heavy equipment experience - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently - required
- Valid Colorado driver's license and clean driving record - required
- Able to lift and carry 100lbs - required
- Class A or B CDL License is required for this position
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125659
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago