Work for Vail Resorts
Intermediate Cook - Spruce Saddle - FT & PT
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Intermediate Cook prepares and serves food to our guests in a timely and friendly manner. This position may require that the employee use a knife, slicer, ovens, steam tables or any other piece of kitchen equipment as required. Daily responsibilities for the Intermediate Cook include, but are not limited to: stocking, maintaining and cleaning service area, selling and preparing food items as requested by guests, communicating with kitchen to ensure that area is fresh and full, and assisting with moving (shoveling) snow, ski racks, and picnic tables daily. All employees are charged with the responsibility to follow all rules and policies of the facility they are employed and Vail Resorts Inc. Other duties as assigned.
- Must be extremely friendly and outgoing with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Must be able to follow grooming policy
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must follow all safety and sanitation rules and regulations
- Must be flexible in job duties
- Must be able to follow all the rules and policies of Spruce Saddle Lodge and Vail Resorts
- Must have had 1 year of kitchen related experience
- Previous work experience at Spruce Saddle is highly preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124008
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago