Work for Vail Resorts
Intermediate / Advanced Lift Electronics Technician
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Automation Lift Electrician is responsible for all electrical and electronic systems on the Heavenly Ski Lifts. Additionally, this person may also be responsible for electrical systems in other facilities, as well the Lifts, in the form of Maintenance and Construction of various electrical and electronic systems.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as required based on the nature of the work.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and to reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to ski or snowboard at an intermediate level.
- Must be able to work in an environment involving noise pollution, requiring the use of hearing protection.
- Must be able to and comfortable working in confined spaces or on towers up to 130’.
- Must be able to implement NESC, safe work practice for proximity to energized circuits up to 480volts AC and 550volts DC.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125347
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago