Work for Vail Resorts
Int: Painting - Year Round - Keystone Lodge and Spa
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Assure that the integrity of resort assets is maintained.
- Will be trained with Hotsos system to understand preventative maintenance programs.
- Coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required.
- Order and maintain required parts for stock for critical equipment for assigned areas.
- Follow all safety procedures and alert supervisor to any unsafe conditions that may exist.
- Work with other departments and area managers as required.
- Posses your own hand tools and keeps them in a safe functional manner at all times.
- Maintain daily job logs updated daily.
- Maintain a valid Colorado Drivers License.
- A good understanding of the quality of work required to meet resorts painting standards
- Confer regularly with immediate supervisor and various Company personnel (front desk, maintenance, housekeeping, etc.) to plan and coordinate activities/ projects (such as repairs requested by guests), exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- Knowledgeable about planning and execution of painting functions.
- Experience in scaffolding installation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable of preparing surfaces and mixing ingredients correctly.
- Knowledgeable with painting, carpentry, dry wall repairs and general building maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical work.
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations from corporate, State and Federal.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations, be a good leader as necessary.
- A good understanding of hospitality engineering quality of work.
Any other job related as required.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127920
4 months ago