Work for Vail Resorts
Int: Maintenance Crew - Part Time
Afton Alps, MN, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Intermediate Maintenance Crew is a seasonal position running from November to April.
Repsonsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
Perform daily rounds and checks as required by manager.
All work to be completed to the required quality standards.
- Ability to follow and complete check lists as required by manager.
- Prioritizing and completing work orders and/or preventative maintenance as required.
- Provide for safe disposal of all waste material.
- Manage all waste accumulation in parking lots and other areas as assigned.
- Maintain tools and work area in safe, secure and efficient manner.
- Keep track of supplies and fill out requisition for needed supplies and submit to manager.
- Operate all tools per the manufacturer instructions.
- Flexible to changing demands.
- Maintain the apperaance of all base areas, including parking lots, walkways, ski racks, and any other areas assigned by manager.
- Work with other staff and departments to promote a positive guest experience.
- Maintain facilities to ensure safety of all guests and staff.
- Maintain all surfaces free of snow and apply de iceing materials when needed.
- Maintain wood supply for all fireplaces.
- Any other job duties assigned by manager.
- Provide a great guest experience
- Must be 18 years and older - required.
- Ability to lift up to and sometimes more than 50lbs - required.
- Ability to stand outside in all weather conditions for 8+ hours per day - required.
- Ability to work with power tools (cordless drills, saws, etc.) - preferred.
- Valid Driver's License - required.
- Basic computer navigation skills and ability to use Windows-based programs - preferred.
- Must have a flexible schedule able to work weekends, evenings and holidays - required.
- Must be able to pass driver's test - required.
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest’s premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125348
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago