Work for Vail Resorts
Inside Operations Helper, Children's Ski and Snowboard Center 7-Teen Programs
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Children’s Ski and Snowboard Center 7-Teen programs: Inside Operations Helper - Winter Seasonal, Vail Mountain
Vail Children's Ski School is looking for motivated individuals to do the following:
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Help register 7-Teen students each morning and direct to proper meeting location.
- Answer phone and guest questions.
- Help 7-Teen outdoor supervisors with daily operations.
- Operate indoor radio during daily operations.
- Help keep 7-Teen area clean and decorative according to holidays.
- Help instructors with early morning registration/assessment.
- Help facilitate instructor check out process.
- Positive, informative, and courteous communication with the parents and the children.
- Help with lunch during special school programs.
- Handle guest complaints.
- Have proper knowledge of the Vail Children's Ski and Snowboard School programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- English - fluent - required.
- Excellent communication skills - telephone etiquette - required.
- Ability to multi task - required.
- Able to handle a very busy environment - required.
- Basic alpine and snowboard terminology - required.
- Previous experience working with parents and children in some capacity - required.
- Previous experience working in a guest service position - preferred
- Ability to pay attention to details - preferred
- Basic computer knowledge - preferred
- Spanish extremely helpful – preferred
- Schedule: Work 4/5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125075
Tourism - Travel
16 days ago