Work for Vail Resorts
Ice Rink Attendant - Dercum Rink in River Run
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Ice Rink Attendants for Dercum Rink assist guests at our 7,200 sq ft ice rink. The rink offers day and night skating and is family-friendly. Attendants assist guests, prepare the rink, and handle transactions.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for clearing snow around ice rink area
- Prepare zamboni for use and help clean ice
- Drive zamboni to prepare ice
- Open RPOS systems, prepare daily bank and all cash drawers
- Assist customers with liability forms and skate sizes
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Experience in a cash-handling position - required
- Available to work holidays and weekends - required
- Previous skate experience - preferred
- Previous zamboni experience - preferred
- Employee will also assist to serve food and alcoholic beverages to guests (MUST BE AT LEAST 21 years of age)
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127278
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago