Work for Vail Resorts
Human Resources Coordinator- Full Time, Seasonal (Oct-Dec)
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Human Resources Coordinator- Full Time, Seasonal (Oct-Dec), Vail Mountain
The HR Coordinator will assist HR during staffing ramp-up to complete necessary paperwork and issue ski passes for all rehires and new hires in preparation for the 2015/2016 ski season.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Data entry, ski pass processing, and front desk duties.
- Front desk responsibilities include verifying I-9 documents, completing the required paperwork and ensuring that all documentation is thoroughly completed and validated as well as filing all paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Answer basic HR questions and help communicate policies and benefits to new or returning employees.
- Use RPOS (our employee pass software) to process employee & dependent ski passes.
- Assist in the RPOS daily closing reports.
- This is a great opportunity for someone interested in getting experience in Vail Human Resources. **Please note this position requires availability to work full-time hours (5 days/week) from the end of October-December 2015.
- Must be available weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma/GED - required.
- 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) - intermediate skill level - required.
- 1-3 years customer service experience - required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly - strongly preferred.
- Minimum one year administrative/data entry experience - preferred.
- High degree of confidentiality required - required.
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast paced environment - required.
- Must be available to work on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126690
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago