Work for Vail Resorts
Houseperson - The Lodge at Vail, a RockResort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As part of the Lodge at Vail's Housekeeping Team, you are expected to adhere to our brand standards and treat guests with the upmost courtesy.
Job Duties include:
- Walk assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty ash urns, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Clean public areas - hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove dirty linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations.
- Assist sectional housekeepers as needed (i.e. moving furniture, rollaways, etc.)
- Report missing or damaged articles, and submit all found items according to Lost and Found procedures.
- Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report the need for floor cleaning/polishing and carpet shampoo; coordinate and use equipment to conduct cleaning procedures.
- Report any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Transport baby cribs and rollaway beds to the guest rooms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer). -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125416
5 months ago