Work for Vail Resorts
Houseperson - The Inn at Keystone
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
At RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping department and room attendants as the "heart of the house"! By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Keystone as a housekeeper or houseperson/public areas attendant.
Houseperson Responsibilities include:
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Maintains housekeeping closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Keep inventory and maintain housekeeping closets to ensure adequate supplies are available.
- Removal of trash as needed.
- Cleaning and vacuuming of public areas and back offices
- Support environmental and recycling programs.
- Support housekeeping staff as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Hospitality Staff can enjoy.
- Complete training and orientation
- Unique benefits including free ski passes, free ski lessons, transportation, retail and food discounts
- Travel reimbursement to Colorado up to $200
- Low-cost employee housing available
- Previous guest service experience – Preferred
- Previous houseman or janitorial experience- Preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - Required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - Preferred
- High school diploma – Preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127412
20 days ago