Work for Vail Resorts
Houseperson - Arrowhead Property Management
Edwards, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Houseperson - Arrowhead Property Management - Full Time - Year Round - Beaver Creek, CO
Beaver Creek: At the gate, you leave everyday life behind. That's why people travel to Beaver Creek, Colorado from all over the world, and many make it a tradition. The drama of rock and sky, the sheer grandeur of this place, is one reason. That it is North America's World Cup mountain is another. It is also a place of intimacy. A private resort hidden from view, with the power to bring people together.
The Houseperson responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of common areas, garages and lobby restrooms.
- Adhere to daily cleaning schedule, communicate any issues to the Front Desk.
- Dust, vacuum and mop lobby floors
- Clean lobby restrooms
- Vacuum all hallways, dust trim, apply Old English to wood scratches
- Power wash garage floors
- Empty interior and exterior trash bins/recycling
- Keep pool deck area clean
- Operate leaf blower to clean exterior walkways in fall
- Change common area light bulbs, ladder work required
- Assist with maintenance projects
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- High school diploma – Required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - Required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal – Required
- Previous guest service experience – Preferred
- Previous houseman or janitorial experience – Preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127975
3 months ago