Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeping Supervisor - The Lodge at Vail
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This is a supervisory position for the housekeeping function, with direct reports. Ensures the efficient, high quality operation of the housekeeping team during assigned schedule. Needs to manage multiple tasks and be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure. Servicing the hotel guests in a friendly and efficient manner is the #1 priority. Always be professional and ethical when dealing with guests, associates, and vendors. Will assist in hiring/staffing, room inspections, tracking labor and accuracy of payroll reporting, ordering supplies, training, scheduling, and performance management, and disciplining. This position will supervise staff responsible for guest rooms and public areas.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to assist in hiring, staffing, training, disciplining, performance management and goal setting for housekeeping department
- Responsible to run housekeeping daily operation including creating boards for the room attendants, supervising staff on the floor and with inspections of rooms, linen closets, public space, and security of linen areas as well as complete the required number of written inspection forms on the housekeepers
- As needed fulfill all job responsibilities expected of Room Attendants, Housepersons and Public Area Attendants including all general cleaning functions across the resort
- Assist with scheduling and timecard accuracy and edits according to scheduled hours
- Responsible to manage supplies including ordering, and inventory of all housekeeping items
- Able to use LMS and HotSos for all required housekeeping duties including reporting and tracking cleanliness issues, damage to the property, work orders, look up room statuses, run housekeeping reports, check arrivals and departures, monitor changes in room inventory throughout the day
- Responsible to communicate with front office on a consistent basis and be able to check for early services, special service requests, check VIP report daily, inspect all VIP rooms and continually check assigned section and report any changes or discrepancies immediately
Make the opening tour of assigned area, checking for condition of floors, walls, vending areas, linen rooms, status of supplies and your staff’s needs. Report anything unusual and assign items to correct situations.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125420
4 months ago