Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeping Operations Lead - DoubleTree by Hilton
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Housekeeping Inspector will ensure quality of cleanliness and general maintenance of guest rooms and common areas according to Brand Standards. This position will also help in the housekeeping office with any assigned projects.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Inspect housekeepers' and housepersons' work to required standards to ensure quality checkouts/daily service in units and common areas.
- Assist in supervision, training, and motivation of housekeepers and housepersons.
- Report any maintenance issues to Engineering.
- Assist with cleaning of rooms and/or covering for housepersons as needed.
- Report any theft, damage, or lost and found items to management.
- Ensure the proper furnishing and literature is in all units.
- Assist in any other projects assigned by Supervisor, Assistant, or Executive Housekeeper.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - required
- Able to communicate effectively in English - required
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - preferred
- Previous inspector or supervisory experience - preferred
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - preferred
- Bilingual Spanish - preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented; self motivated; good communication skills; guest service oriented
*Take advantage of discounted hotel rates worldwide via the Hilton Team Member Travel Program!*
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125911
20 days ago