Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeping Inspector - Year Round - Night Cleaning - Keystone Property Management
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Full-time year-round Inspector for Keystone Resort Property Management, Night Cleaning.
- Work as part of a group cleaning varrious designated properties around Keystone Resort.
- Must be able to work well as both a member of a team, as well as completing individual detail oriented tasks.
- Needs to be able to Lead the team on the Operations Managers days off.
- Daily duties include cleaning responsibilites, stocking and inventory of supplies.
- Opportunity for piecework bonus pay.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be a team player, able to work well with others.
- Positive attitude, motivated to work, a self starter.
- Abiltiy to be flexible with scheduling due to business and staffing needs when necessary.
- Summer schedule is 5 days on, 2 days off 8 hour work shifts (possibility to change to 4 days on, 3 days off, 10 hour work shifts). Winter schedule is 4 days on, 3 days off 10 hour work shifts.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry 25-35 lbs. mulitple times per day.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift, up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to work second shift scheduling for duration of shift, begins at 4pm.
- Must have valid drivers license and accepatable driving record.
- Must be able to communicate well in English.
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124263
21 days ago