Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeping Inspector - Lodge at Vail, a RockResort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Inspects hotel rooms to ensure company and AAA standards are met. Performs general cleaning and upkeep of guestrooms and other assigned areas as needed. Assists management in training housekeepers and with various projects as needed, such as closet inspection and maintenance reporting. Typically requires one year previous cleaning experience.
- Inspect guest rooms and public spaces to ensure compliance with cleanliness, maintenance and standards, and verify room statuses.
- Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Manage administrative functions in accordance with established standards.
- Responsible for managing supplies; including inventory of all housekeeping items.
- Responsible for assisting in training, disciplining, and performance management for the housekeeping department.
- As needed, fulfill all job responsibilities expected of Room Attendants, Houseman and Public Area Attendants; including all general cleaning functions across the resort.
- Supervising staff on the floor, inspections of rooms, linen closets, public space, and security of linen areas.
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Responsible for making sure that room attendants and housemen are following the company policies and procedures while reporting any issues to management.
- Supervision, training/coaching, brand standard implementation, and handling guest challenges in a professional manner.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126641
4 months ago