Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeping Inspector - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, and who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. Housekeeping Inspectors work at one of our three hotels - The Grand Summit, Silverado Lodge, or Sundial Lodge.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Visually inspect guest rooms and public space to ensure everything is clean and in working order according to brand standards.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and assign responsibilities to Housekeeping staff.
- Comply with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of operation.
- Record inspection results, resolve guest complaints, and maintain accommodations standards.
- Deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos preferred.
- Previous inspector or supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
- High school diploma.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, good communication skills, guest service oriented.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124189
19 days ago