Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeper - Vehicle Maintenance
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily property inspection.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Maintains housekeeping closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Keep inventory and maintain housekeeping closets to ensure adequate supplies are available.
- Removal of trash daily, both common areas and shop.
- Clean and maintain all common areas in building daily.
- Clean all offices in building daily
- Clean all restrooms daily..
- Remove snow from walkway and stairways.
- Maintenance work and painting as required, both inside and outside of building.
- Clean around outside of building as required.
- Cleaning of wash bay daily or as needed.
- Cleaning of wash bay and shop sand traps as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic.
- 1+ years of previous Houseperson/Janitor experience required.
- Driver license required.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127109
6 months ago