Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeper - Part Time - The Arrabelle Club
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- To ensure the Clubhouse, lobby, restrooms, back of the house and equipment are clean and maintained.
- Maintains and cleans front lobby, club room, locker room and rest rooms.
- Sweeps, mops and vacuums all interior spaces.
- Cleans rest room floors, counters , mirrors, toilets, and urinals as directed.
- Stocks and maintains cleaning supplies, in a safe manner and uses proper mixing techinques as instructed.
- Transports and stocks club linen and towels.
- Removes Trash and recycles.
- Cleans ceiling vents.
- Cleans locker drain trays.
- Changes light bulbs, performs minor maintenance as trained.
- Complies with facility usage policies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related directions as needed.
- Addresses members in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assists with members/guests requests.
- Participates in all mandatory staff meetings and trainings.
- Performs special requests as directed by club managers.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds, bend, reach, twist, stand, walk, sit - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125002
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago