Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeper - Keystone Property Management
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
At Keystone Hospitality, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We're looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Keystone for the winter as a housekeeper!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Operate vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lift/move heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!
- Complete training and orientation
- Unique benefits including transportation, retail, food, and lodging discounts.
- Low-cost employee housing available
- Eligible for bonus of $1/hour worked!
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - Preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting.
- Basic communication in English- Preferred
- High school diploma – Preferred
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Keystone Resort
Find out more about our Company Policies
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126174
6 months ago