Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeper - Beaver Creek Club
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Serve as professional housekeeper of private club ensuring the highest level of cleanliness for our high profile clientele. Housekeeping shifts consist of one morning shift and one evening shift (with mid-day overlap) 7 days per week during winter & summer seasons. Additional shifts may be needed during after hour’s special events. Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Ensure that all floor surfaces (excluding bar & kitchen areas) are swept, mopped, and/or vacuumed at least every 24 hours. Floor surfaces should also be cleaned after the end of food service periods in the club (breakfast, après, wine and cheese) and further as needed to ensure that floors remain clean at all times.
- Ensure that all tables and other furniture surfaces in public areas are cleaned and/or polished at least once every day. Surfaces should also be wiped down after the end of food service periods in the club (breakfast, après, wine and cheese) and as needed to ensure that tables remain clean at all times.
- Clean & polish all office surfaces at least once per week.
- Ensure that restrooms are cleaned thoroughly by completing the following at least every 24 hours and as needed to ensure the highest level of restroom cleanliness:
- Mop floors
- Clean toilets
- Wipe down sinks
- Replenish toilet paper, soaps, sunscreens, lotions, and other supplies
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Requires standing and ongoing physical activity for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Preferred 1 year of housekeeping experience
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126714
2 months ago