Work for Vail Resorts
Housekeeper - Arrowhead Property Management
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Housekeeper is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of guestrooms and other assigned areas. Must be able to adjust and work as a team player to ensure utmost guest satisfaction.
- Ability to lift and move moderate weight
- Remain on one's feet for extended periods of time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring that the high Vail Hospitality and RockResorts standards are met.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Basic English
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - Preferred
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Fluent bi-lingual English and Spanish - Preferred
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127974
3 months ago