Work for Vail Resorts
Host -The Cabin - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Greet and seat customers in the Cabin dining area, and oversee food service. This position is also responsible for managing and booking guest reservations.
- Provide superior service to our customers at all times.
- Perform shift opening tasks: complete check register, set-up and count register bank, open doors, and oversee table and service station set-up.
- Greet and seat customers.
- Issue checks to servers and/or customers.
- See that special requests are filled, handle unusual problems or complaints.
- Distribute customers evenly to wait staff.
- Take reservations; arrange for special set-ups for large parties.
- Assist with waiting on tables, bussing, and bartending as needed.
- Monitor quality of service and food. Coordinate work of wait, bus, and kitchen staff.
- Carry out closing procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school education, plus at least one year of releavant experience - preferred.
- Neat appearance and pleasant manners - required.
- Ability to deal with customers in a pleasant, courteous, and efficient manner - required.
- Basic knowledge of restaurant operations - preferred.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills - required.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of employees, and to oversee and coordinate the work of others - required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126417 ELJ
21 days ago