Work for Vail Resorts
Host - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! Wilmot Mountain is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who provide quality food in full-service dining, bar and quick serve restaurants. The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting all guests upon entrance of the full service restaurant. This position is also responsible for maintaining the order and flow of seating all guests in the dining room. Through this role, he/she will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by elevating the guest experience with each order.
• Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
• Providing superior guest service, greeting the guest without delay and escorting the guest to the table.
• Anticipating guest needs prior to being asked and working closely with the wait staff team.
• Being a team player and communicating effectively with both front and back of the house.
• Ensuring first class experiences for all who visit.
• Maintaining a professional appearance in accordance with resort Presentation Guidelines
• Communicating effectively to contribute to the proper functioning of the dining room as part of a team.
• Maintaining a clean and neat workplace and dining room area, including the performance of daily cleaning and side work tasks
• Determining proper station rotation to ensure the best possible guest service experience
• Perform other duties as required.
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Previous food and beverage experience
• Must possess excellent guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
• Must have Customer Service Skills
• Must have Communication Skills
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Wear of slip resistant shoes required
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago