Work for Vail Resorts
Host - Part Time - Park Avenue Pub
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Hosting staff is responsible for ensuring that all guests have the highest quality dining experience possible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Welcoming of guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Coordinating and maintaining the seating of the dining room
- Maintaining a clean and well organized food and beverage environment for guests, perform various side work duties that help improve the efficiency of the dining experience. These include but are not limited to: Polishing silverware, running food, sweeping floors, clearing and setting table.
- Able to multi-task and handle high volume service demands
- Positive attitude and teamwork skills
- At least 18 years of age - required
- High school degree or GED - required
- Professional Food and beverage experience – preferred
- Saturday and Sunday availability
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125292
20 days ago