Work for Vail Resorts
Host - Mt. Brighton, MI
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mt. Brighton is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who maintain order and flow of seating all guests in the dining room.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Providing superior guest service, greeting the guest without delay and escorting the guest to the table.
- Anticipating guest needs prior to being asked and working closely with the wait staff team.
- Being a team player and communicating effectively with both front and back of the house.
- Ensuring first class experiences for all who visit.
- Maintaining a professional appearance in accordance with resort Presentation Guidelines
- Communicating effectively to contribute to the proper functioning of the dining room as part of a team.
- Maintaining a clean and neat workplace and dining room area, including the performance of daily cleaning and side work tasks
- Determining proper station rotation to ensure the best possible guest service experience
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent - Preferred
- Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English.
- Possess excellent guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the Season.
- Previous food and beverage experience - Preferred
- Must be 18 years or older – Preferred
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects.
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126077
Tourism - Travel
16 days ago