Work for Vail Resorts
Host / Hostess - Hospitality - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting and seating all guests.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for taking care of future reservations and maintaining wait lists.
- Assists and helps managers in controlling the flow of guests, seating guests promptly.
- Answers phones and works with other personnel as needed to maintain the dining areas.
- Must be willing and able to help set up and bus tables when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have an understanding of OpenTable, or be willing to learn the program.
- Able to stand for 8+ hours.
- Able to work weekends and holidays - required.
- Fluent in English - required.
- Previous Host/Hostess experience - preferred.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124405 ELJ
6 months ago