Work for Vail Resorts
Host - Full Time & Part Time - Living Room Lounge - Breckenridge, CO
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
A Breckenridge Hospitality Team Member is devoted to consistently creating the experience of a lifetime for all of our guests and fellow Team Members alike. Some of the important traits of our Team Members must include:
1. A willingness to exceed expectations at every opportunity
2. A good understanding of many of the cornerstones of hospitality
3. Team Work, Friendliness, Patience, Selflessness, Service, & Pride
The Host/Hostess is the guest’s first and lasting impression of the dining experience.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Welcoming of guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Coordinating and maintaining the seating of the dining room
- Maintaining a clean and well organized food and beverage environment for guestsPerform various side work duties that help improve the efficiency of the dining experience. These include but are not limited to: Polishing silverware, sweeping floors, clearing and setting table.
- Able to multi-task and handle high volume service demands
- Attend to the Oxygen Bar: welcome guests, set them up to oxygen, and collect payment
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the Oxygen Bar
- Must be available to work December 10 through 15 and December 24 through January 1.- required
- Proficiency in reading and communicating in English- required
- Ability to be on ones feet for prolong periods- required
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, early mornings and or late evenings.- required
- At least 18 years of age- required
- High school degree or GED- required
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126931
3 months ago