Work for Vail Resorts
Homeowner Accountant - Staff II
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Manage accurate accounts for homeowners of Vail Resorts managed properties. Handle payment processes and bank reconciliations. Respond promptly and accurately to homeowner questions. Coordinate with property managers to make sure accounts are accurate and appropriate procedures are followed.
- Post expenses and revenue corrections
- Post checks, payment research, bank reconciliation
- Close month and distribute statements
- Manage Association agings and delinquent accounts procedures
- Enter general ledger journals
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Collect appropriate withholding taxes for foreign owners
- Association dues posting
- Report financial status to title companies at sale of property.
- Create new and purge old owner records
- Extensive customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree preferred, not required
- One to two of years accounting experience
- Strong Excel; other software expertise
- Ability to communicate professionally in English
- Highly organized; customer service experience and skills; detail oriented, cash handling experience and bank reconciliation
- Vail Resorts lodging, reservations, or guest service experience - Preferred
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127398
6 months ago