Work for Vail Resorts
Heavenly & Kirkwood Hiring Event - November 5, 2016, 2pm PST
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Heavenly Mountain Resort and Kirkwood Mountain Resort will be hosting a Winter Jobs National Hiring Event, Nov. 5, 2016 from 2-5 pm PST at The California Lodge. Employment offers will be extended on the spot. No RSVP required, but, it is encouraged!!
3860 Saddle Road
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
To learn about all locations, visit: http://www.vailresortscareers.com/what-to-know/hiring-events
Featured jobs this winter season include positions in food and beverage, transportation (drivers), mountain operations, housekeeping, ski and snowboard instruction, rental and retail at our retail shops, product sales and services, and much more. The event does not include corporate positions.
Many of our employees come to our world-class resorts for a winter and summer season and stay for a career. It is an Experience of a Lifetime you don’t want to miss. We are seeking brave, ambitious and passionate individuals to join our team this winter. Employees get non-traditional perks, benefits and flexibility:
- Receive a complimentary season pass to ski or snowboard at all of Vail Resorts’ owned and operated resorts.
- Work for the industry leader, with world-class mountain resorts and urban ski areas across North America and internationally.
- Obtain award-winning training and professional development. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com/Our-Culture
- Receive discounts on lodging, retail, food and beverage and transportation at most resorts.
- Receive benefits for qualifying positions and hours. Learn more at hwww.vailresortscareers.com/What-To-Know/Benefits-and-Policies
- Take advantage of a flexible schedule with full-time, part-time and holiday help positions.
- Get involved with the EpicPromise program to help the environment, community and employees in need. Learn more at www.epicpromise.com
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127995
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago