Work for Vail Resorts
Guest Services Specialist - Full Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Provide our guests with accurate information regarding services, terrain, snow conditions and special events for the resort. Be one of the most knowledgeable guest service representatives at Park City.
- Provide experiences of a lifetime for our guests. Adhere to and promote Vail Values: Do Good, Do Right, Have Fun, Drive Value, Be Safe, Serve Others.
- Take and assess guest complaints, comments, and special requests and provide on-the-spot resolutions.
- Assist other guides/departments in providing efficient guest resolutions.
- Set up and open the Guest Services Desk on a daily basis.
- Greet and welcome guests to Park City at Desk and in the base area.
- Be knowledgeable and proactively answer questions and provide guests with a variety of information relating to services, products, special items, resort conditions, special events, etc.
- Be expert in the execution of all aspects of Epic Service Solutions program.
- Receive, log, and issue Lost and Found items.
- Assist guests with day lockers as needed.
- Provide superior guest service at all times.
- Help to keep the resort immaculately clean.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to occasionally withstand exposure to inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to sit, stand, and work in a small area for extended periods of time.
- High School degree or equivalent, college degree in related field preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in the customer service industry or resort industry preferred.
- Strong reading, writing, administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of guests.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Park City Resort, and surrounding area preferred.
- Ability to consistently handle all situations in a professional, calm and courteous manner.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126523
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago