Work for Vail Resorts
Guest Services Parking Attendant
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The guest service parking attendant is responsible for managing daily operations in the BC parking locations. Provide guest service functions for the resort that include greeting our guests, educating our guests about the resort, and delivery of exceptional guest service. Monitor and control the parking garages in BC as well as the paid parking lots. Comply with company cash handling policies. Collect payment and process all cash or credit card payments from the parking charges. Reconcile balances and perform opening / closing duties. Ability to handle all customer complaints at a higher level.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize higher level skills for managing daily operations in the BC parking locations.
- Provide exceptional guest service.
- Monitor and control both entrances and exits to the parking garages and lots.
- Process all cash or credit card payments for parking charges that include collecting payments for parking, reconciling the balances and preforming opening / closing duties. Maintain all SOX compliance.
- Ability to handle higher level guest complaints and issues.
- Ability to multi-task to keep all traffic flowing both in and out of the parking garages and lots.
- Assist with training new staff when applicable.
- Assist with all company policies within the department and the company.
- Serve as a resource to colleagues with less experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year cash handling experience
- 3 years or more guest service experience
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Able to work with composure in an often past paced environment
- Excellent guest service skills
- Knowledge of Beaver Creek and surrounding area
- Fluent in English
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to sit in a confined space or stand in inclement weather
- Ability to problem solve efficiently
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126706
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago