Work for Vail Resorts
Guest Services - Full Time & Part Time
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Breckenridge Guest Services Department is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team. This position is highly visible and spends the majority of their day interacting with guests. This position is often the first point of contact for guest questions, concerns, and anything else that may arise. We look forward to receiving applications from positive individuals with a passion for the outdoors and creating the Experience of a Lifetime.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ski/snowboard ability, or ability to learn
- Be available to work other base area operations
- Meet and greet guest while displaying positive guest service
- Support Supervisors and other staff in daily guest service duties as well as assist in the event of emergencies where special procedures need to be implemented such as lift shutdown or run closures.
- Post Lost and Found items on company email system.
- Match and return lost and found items to guests
- Commit to guest satisfaction and assume responsibility for solving guest problems
- Open and close POS system
- Collect tokens from lockers and replenish machine
- Collect and verify token revenue to token sales
- Process token and ski check sales in POS system
- Responsible for overnight storage and safe keeping of guest’s skis and snowboards
- Keep hut and surrounding area shoveled and safe and work area neat and organized
- Ability to learn knowledge of products, policies, procedures and other resources which will enable employee to perform their job efficiently as well as provide guests with adequate answers to their questions regarding the resort and town
- Operate company radio and phone in a professional manner
- Display positive work ethic and be a team player
- Be attentive to workplace safety
- Able to stand for long periods of time -required
- Able to walk uphill at a moderate pace at elevation of 10,500 feet + -required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs -required
- 6 months experience in a guest service oriented position -preferred
- Willingness to work in a winter environment
- Cash handling experience -required
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126702
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago